Integrating Lifelong Learning in Universities’ Missions
- Turning up the volume on Canada’s learning continuum: learner success stories from university continuing education providers across the country Canadian Association for University Continuing Education (2007). Retrieved October 15, 2009
- Post-secondary Education: A Positive Record – An Uncertain Future Canadian Council on Learning (2006)
Report on Learning in Canada 2006, Canadian
Ottawa, Canada. Retrieved October 15, 2009
- Developing an adult education policy framework: Terminology, typology and best practices.
Council of Ministers of Education, Canada (2005)
Retrieved October 15, 2009
- The Development and State of the Art of Adult Learning and Education (ALE): Report for Canada
Council of Ministers of Education, Canada (2008) . Retrieved October 15, 2009
- The Ontario Transfer Credit System. A situation report.Constantineau, P. (2009)
Council of Ontario Universiites. Retrieved October 15, 2009
- Lifelong learning and the new economy: limitations of a market model. International Journal of Lifelong Learning, 27(1), 51-69. Cruikshank, J (2008).
- The changing face of Canada’s public education system.Eggertson, L. (2006).Toronto, ON: The Learning Partnership. 2006.
- Reconceptualising lifelong learning: Feminist interventions. English, L. (2009). Studies in the Education of Adults, 41(1), 84-86.
- Europen universities charter on lifelong learning. European University Association. (2008). Brussels, Belgium
- Globalization, Civil Society and the Homeplace. Gouthro, P.A. (2000). Convergence. Vol. XXXIII, No. 1-2, 57-76.
- A Critical Analysis of Freirean Pedagogy. Hodkins, A. (2008). Journal of Transformative Education. 6 (4), 302-316
- Continuing Education Leadershiop Matrix: A Model for Practitioners in Higher Education.
Maroney, P. (2007). Canadian Journal of University Continuing Education. 33(1), 66-82. Retrieved October 15, 2009
- About Us: Expressing the Purpose of University Continuing Education in Canada.
McLean, S. (2007). Canadian Journal of University Continuing Education. 33 (2), 65-86. Retrieved October 15, 2009